Is D-Bal a Steroid?
Is D-Bal a steroid? If you’ve ever been to a D-Bal review forum, you must have heard this question several times. People really want to know whether D-Bal is a steroid or not because they want to ascertain whether it’s actually safe as many honest (and some fake) reviews claim it to be. Well, in this article, I discuss what D-Bal is, what it’s made of, whether it causes any side effects and whether it’s legal. Read the entire article before rushing to order it from unverified dealers!
Is D-Bal a Steroid Really?
D-Bal is a bulking supplement developed by Crazy Bulk 8 years ago. It has grown in popularity over the years, thanks to its powerful ingredients that stimulate muscle growth in a matter of days. Like many other mass building supplements, D-Bal works by promoting protein synthesis. To achieve this D-Bal enables your cells to retain nitrogen, an element useful for creation of new protein molecules. Thus, if your body can manufacture more proteins, you are going to grow massive muscles.
One thing that brings a lot of confusion is the fact that Crazy Bulk have named all their supplements after steroids. So, you will find that D-Bal falls within a family named ‘Legal Steroids’, yet in real sense it is not a steroid. All it does is to mimic anabolic steroids and produce exact same results as the roids via a different mechanism. Below are the main D-Bal ingredients that prove that it is not a steroid:
- Whey Protein Concentrate- Used to stimulate muscle growth and promote muscle repair. It is the most popular supplement in existence, available both as a standalone supplement as well as in combination with other supplements. Whey is derived from cow’s milk.
- Tribulus Terrestris- A tropical herb known for its testosterone-boosting properties. It has been used for years especially in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurvedic Medicine to alleviate sexual problems such as impotence and infertility. In bodybuilding, it promotes muscle gains by stepping up your testosterone naturally. Another important benefit of having enough testosterone is the power and stamina it gives.
- L-Isoleucine- Is a Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) used to increase hemoglobin (Hgb) in blood to enhance oxygen delivery to your muscle cells. Enough oxygen for respiration means your cells will generate enough energy for muscle contraction to enable you exercise more and gain more.
- L-Valine- also a BCAA responsible for endurance. It gives you more energy and power to withstand rigorous workouts. It is also known to promote nitrogen balance in the body to create a favorable environment for protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- L-Leucine- Yet another Branched Chain Amino Acid responsible for stimulating muscle growth whilst maintaining nitrogen balance. L-Leucine is known to work best when in combination with Whey Protein Concentrate.
Other ingredients found in D-Bal in small concentrations are brown rice flour and magnesium stearate.
Upon studying the aforementioned ingredients keenly, it is clear that D-Bal has nothing in common with anabolic steroids. These are all natural ingredients combined in an ingenious way to produce mind blowing results.
Is D-Bal the Same as Dianabol?
Dianabol, also referred to as Metandienone belongs to the group of androgen and anabolic steroids (AAS). So, in short, Dianabol (DBol) is a synthetic hormone that behaves like the male sex hormone testosterone. Unlike D-Bal, it is not composed of the many natural ingredients we discussed above. Even though they both produce similar results, Dianabol is known to cause horrible and sometimes fatal side effects such as gynecomastia, fluid retention, hair loss, seborrheic dermatitis and liver damage. Due to these side effects, Dianabol is illegal in the United states and the United Kingdom unless obtained under a qualified doctor’s prescription. It is however still available without prescription in Mexican and Asian markets.
Due to the numerous side effects and the subsequent restriction by the government, Crazy Bulk were prompted to come up with an alternative to replace the banned Dianabol. After extensive research and discovery of natural ingredients that could be combined to mimic the effects of Dianabol, D-Bal was born.
What Are the D-Bal Side Effects?
Another question that people ask concerns the D-Bal side effects. Most review sites have answered this question, but in an utterly dishonest manner. It may sound correct to say that D-Bal carries no side effects since it’s made of all-natural ingredients. But people fail to understand that no supplement in the world is devoid of side effects, not a single one of them!
So, like any other supplement, D-Bal has at least one demerit. For instance, Tribulus Terrestris is known to be a powerful stimulant. Thus, chances are you are going to experience the side effects akin to those of popular stimulants such as coffee. The side effects may include increased heart rate and anxiety. Though mild, they still qualify as side effects! Fortunately, the benefits of D-Bal are immense and will outweigh every minute side effect you will experience.
Is D-Bal Legal?
Yes, D-Bal is legal. You can order and have it shipped to you at any time, regardless of your residence in the world. D-Bal is approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and is also manufactured in a GMP certified facility. This means that quality standards are enforced and you are guaranteed of the best supplements on the market.
Where Can I Get Genuine D-Bal?
To get pharmaceutical grade D-Bal, only order it from the official store (click on the banner below). Any other site claiming to produce and distribute genuine D-Bal is likely to scam you, so always order your D-Bal from the official store. Other benefits of buying from the real manufacturer include discounts, free shipping and many other lucrative offers.
D-Bal is probably the best bodybuilding supplement among other steroid alternatives on the market. When taken in the correct dosage, D-Bal results can be more profound than those of anabolic steroids. Results are achievable within 4 weeks, but opting for an 8-week cycle is highly recommended as it intensifies the gains, transforming you into an absolute beast. For those who have been asking whether D-Bal is a steroid or not, now you have the answer. Go forth, order a bottle of D-Bal, stick to the recommended dosage and watch your muscles grow.